Propriété viticole de 28 ha dont plus de 20 ha de vignes en production
REF : PR222
A historic producer in Provence, this estate has been certified organic for many years – testimony to a genuine commitment to its choice of production methods.
The sizeable vineyard parcels are divided over two large plots of land.
The vines are sold free of occupation and with all the cultivation equipment (the equipment and tools are rigorously maintained).
The winery building currently used for vinification is not included in the sale. A building permit for a new winery has been submitted to the town hall. The new winery will be a 500 m² gravity-fed building on two levels located near the wine shop, which is highly visible and easy to access.
- The estate offers grape varieties and a range of wines that are typical of the terroir, with a strong emphasis on reds.
- The commercial organisation focuses principally on the estate wine shop.
- Distribution in the restaurant and catering sector could be boosted to develop the value of the vintages.
- There are currently a dozen active importers.
- Whilst wine production is already operational, there is potential for development and a land reserve to be planted.
- Winegrowing property sold without residential buildings
The current owners are willing to provide assistance during the transition period and to make the old winery available for use during the construction work if necessary.
- Price : 3 922 000 euros agency fees included
- Agency fees : payable by buyer
- Price exl. Agency fees : 3 700 000 euros