Exceptional opportunity in the Cassis appellation
REF : PR198
The Cassis appellation is a veritable jewel in its own right : it has the distinction of being the prestigious birthplace of white wines in Provence. The appellation comprises just a handful of vineyards, all benefiting from an exceptional terroir and location on the shores of one of the Mediterranean’s mythical bays.
About the project
The Charlemagne Project is unique, outstanding and above all a real opportunity to be part of the prestige of the Cassis appellation, to enhance this very special terroir and to live at the pace of an authentic coastal winemaking village.
- The vines are cultivated organically
- The farm buildings are optimised with a vat room, an ageing cellar, a wine shop and a logistics area
- The estate has excellent visibility.
- The residential buildings are close to, but independent of, the winery buildings.
- Breathtaking view of the bay and the vineyards of Cassis.
To access this exceptional opportunity, the signing of a search mandate is required, together with proof of identity and signing of a non disclosure agreement.
Budget : over 20 million euros